Chief resident emergency 2020
The role will allow you to become involved in the leadership aspects of a large public hospital network.
You will work closely with both your Program Director on issues relating to JMS within the program you represent;
You will also get together on a regular basis with other Chief residents to collectively reflect on your leadership journey and learn from one another (our Program Directors and Deputy Program Directors have their similar group catch-ups), so you will receive calendar invitations for our monthly Chief Registrar group catch-up session.
What does it mean to be leading the JMS within my program?
- How are hospitals funded?
- How are hospital priorities set?
- How is the performance of a hospital measured?
- How do we successfully introduce a great new idea within a health service?
- How do we influence workplace culture (both positively and negatively) within an organisation?
- We can also discuss any topic of collective interest – please feel free to suggest any
For further information or to lodge your EOI please contact Sheila Bryan, Neil Goldie or your ED director