ACEM Fellowship Exam Preparation Course
Fellowship teaching is provided by many of the SMS.
There is a formal 6 month course held on Wednesday morning between 10:00 and 12:00 at Clayton. This course is focused on the written exam and is specifically for trainees planning to sit in the next 6 months.
Requirement for Monash Health candidates to attend the course :
1. A recommendation email or application form from your DEMT prior to the course
2. Passing the Pre-course exam (borderline candidates still can participate in the course after discussion with their DEMT, but must pass the second mini exam to
be able to continue)
3. Mid term mini exam : candidates should pass the mini exam to be able to continue the course
4. Monash Health practice exam ( held at Draeger Centre with a feedback session 2- 3 weeks later at Clayton) with marking and feedback by examiners
5. All results will be sent to your DEMT for the final decision to either sit or postpone the ACEM exam.
For enquiries contact Dr. Pourya Pouryahya.