1. Marti C, John G, Konstantinides S, Combescure C, Sanchez O, Lankeit M, et al. Systemic thrombolytic therapy for acute pulmonary embolism: a systematic review and meta- analysis. Eur Heart J. 2014 Jun 10;36(10):605–14.
2. Sayer D, Bloom B, Fernando K, Jones S, Benton S, Dev S, et al. An Observational Study of 2,248 Patients Presenting With Headache, Suggestive of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Who Received Lumbar Punctures Following Normal Computed Tomography of the Head. Acad Emerg Med. 2015 Oct 19;22(11):1267–73.
2. Nehme Z, Stub D, Bernard S, Stephenson M, Bray JE, Cameron P, et al. Effect of supplemental oxygen exposure on myocardial injury in ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Heart. 2016 Feb 26;102(6):444–51.
1. Harris KM, Strauss CE, Eagle KA, Hirsch AT, Isselbacher EM, Tsai TT, et al. Correlates of Delayed Recognition and Treatment of Acute Type A Aortic Dissection: The International Registry of Acute Aortic Dissection (IRAD). Circulation. 2011 Oct 31;124(18):1911–8.
2. Wells M, Chande N, Adams P, Beaton M, Levstik M, Boyce E, et al. Meta-analysis: vasoactive medications for the management of acute variceal bleeds. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2012 Jun;35(11):1267–78.
1. Andersen LW, Granfeldt A, Callaway CW, Bradley SM, Soar J, Nolan JP, et al. Association Between Tracheal Intubation During Adult In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest and Survival. JAMA. 2017 Jan 24.
2. Hinson JS, Ehmann MR, Fine DM, Fishman EK, Toerper MF, Rothman RE, et al. Risk of Acute Kidney Injury After Intravenous Contrast Media Administration. Ann Emerg Med. 2017 Jan 19.
Useful resources: articles, guidelines and worksheets
Please clink link for the AVAILABLE ARTICLES!
Journal Club presentation guidelines
Clinical Decision Rule worksheet
STROBE checklist - for observational studies
AMSTAR tool for systematic reviews
Prognostic checklist - for prognostic studies
Which articles have we presented previously? Click here.
This is the scorecard which we use to measure the quality of presentations!